We don't have any news posted under Field Crops , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Grains
- Peanut Growers Information
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This publication covers the signs and symptoms of freeze injury in winter wheat.
Posters available to print regarding industrial hemp in North Carolina.
The spined stilt is the most abundant predator insect in tobacco and is found in …
This production guide for wheat and other small grains grown in North Carolina includes sections …